- 13 hours of captivating short films:
- 6 Short Film Competition Programs
- 2 Youth Films Competition Programs
- 2 Terrifying, Naked & Twisted (TNT) Short Film Competition Programs (mature content)
- Speak Up - Documentary Short Films Competition Program
- A special program highlighting indigenous short film productions and artists
- 1 Short Film Competition Program accessible exclusively in Canada
- Special treats for VIP passholders:
- Droolworthy behind the scenes visits on film productions and studio tours created specially for Festival passholders
- Access to a Private VIP Networking Pod hosted on Facebook
- Special Q & A session with director Joseph Wallace (United Kingdom)
VIP FESTIVAL PASS: THE FULL EXPERIENCE - Presented by Tonic DNA
Take advantage of the Eventbrite pre-sale and receive full access to this year's activities for 40+tx$
Starting September 10, VIP passes will be sold
at the regular price of 54$ taxes and web fees included.
And that's not all!
A panel discussion and networking sessions will be served up - full program will be up online August 30.
Don't miss out on this lucky 13th edition, let's celebrate together and leave superstitions at the door. What could possibly go wrong...
For its 13th edition, Festival Stop Motion Montreal will once again be taking the web by storm running a virtual edition this September 10-19, 2021!
A New reality, new model, new partnership, we are thrilled to work with Cinema Public, an online film streaming platform, for this year's event.
Unlimited access - worldwide* - for 10 straight days.
The VIP pass provides exclusive access to:
From September 10 to 19, rent individual short film programs* available on Cinema Public for $10 each. Rentals are valid for 72 hours / OR until the program is removed on September 20th. Each sale is final, make sure to plan your viewing schedule accordingly.
*Please note that one of the programs including four short films in competition can only be viewed if you are located in Canada. Thank you for your understanding.
Notes regarding the use of the service:
1- The creation of a free and personal Vimeo account will be required to access all programs on Cinema Public's streaming platform.
2- The full Festival program will be available online on the Cinéma Public website starting September 10th. The video contents will be available from September 10th to 19th.
3- The complete Festival programming will be removed from the Cinéma Public platform after September 19. For purchases made on or after Friday, September 17, the Vimeo 72-hour viewing period will not apply. All content will be erased after September 19.
- VIP pass pre-sale - Eventbrite:
Your VIP access will be emailed to you no later on September 9. Check your settings and folders to make sure our messages are delivered to your main email box.
- VIP pass regular sale - Eventbrite:
Your VIP access will be emailed to you when you purchase your pass. Check your settings and folders to make sure that our messages are delivered to your main email box.
For any questions, please send an email to [email protected]